Monday, October 17, 2011

a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a travesty of a mockery of two shams

there isn't much to report except for that i am very upset about my other blog being discarded, thrown away, neglected and deleted. i was getting the hang of it too. that's okay, a fresh start.
one of my friends, Drew, was t-boned while he was on his motorcycle on the way home from our first swim meet. he was thrown from his bike, thank goodness he was wearing a helmet, and he is fine. his legs are sore and beat up but other than that, he is perfect. he is mostly upset about his bike being totaled.

this is what my dream life looks like

on my now nonexistent blog, i posted pictures of homecoming. here they are again.



aren't we gorgeous???
Nathan, myself, James, Sam
so recently, i have been obsessed with vintagey things because as you can see from the pictures, i like vintage dresses and jewelry and hair styles. and umbrellas. and shoes. i just like them.
give me an umbrella in the rain and i will be a-okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment