Monday, July 2, 2012

cliche

We ARE cute!!!
I wonder how many blog posts I have titled "cliche". Probably about 25 too many. Oh well. It's called a cliche because it's true. Touche. That was for Ashton. Touche, bro. (Said like a true tool)

Sometimes, I like to teach swim lessons and lifeguard from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sometimes, I watch YouTube videos for hours.
Sometimes, I cannot help but cry about my lack of love life.
Sometimes, I drink yerba mate and watch movies.
Sometimes, I like to wear shorts and crappy t-shirts.
Sometimes, I spend hours checking my Twitter and Pinterest waiting for something interesting to pop up.
Sometimes, I get my phone taken away and then I have no contact with Ashton.
Sometimes, I get asked out by one of my co-workers.
Sometimes, I laugh about nothing.
Sometimes, I listen to One Direction until the wee hours of the morning.
Sometimes, I read other people's blogs and marvel at how much stuff they do in one day.
Sometimes, I say the darnedest things. 
Sometimes, I get bored and so I read a book by Jacques Cousteau.
Sometimes, I Google random things like "health benefits of yerba mate" or "how risky is sky diving" or "how does the body react when a kidney is removed".
Sometimes, I like to be me.

Deal with it Ashton, now you have to do a post. Ha.
Frash in Lake Powell.

Question: What does Ashton do sometimes?
Answer: Feel utter remorse because she is the worst at updating her blog... also check her Twitter and Pinterest for anything interesting... also laugh at nothing... and cry about her lack of love life... and listen to 1D... we have so much in common.

Frash in IKEA.


p.s. Ashton leaves for Colorado in less than 2 weeks. What am I going to do without my whole left side? It's like she's ripping my heart out and taking it with her. Loser.
Ash and I (Frash) at YW conference.

Sammers, Robbs, Hank, Gabe, Amy and I stuffing
Ash into the trunk of my car for her 17th.
Sadie's 2011.

p.p.s. I love her. My second half. My Niall. I mean, she'll be my Niall until the real Niall joins the church, professes his love to me and wants to marry me in the best castle ever. Until then, she's my best friend, my confidant, and my trashy Colorado blondie. Promise, it's a healthy relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment