Saturday, September 15, 2012

i'm not (really) creative


Angels to die.

Ed Sheeran is quite the poet. His music is so beautiful and meaningful. He truly has a talent for putting words together in such a way that makes it possible for his feelings to be expressed through music. Such a talented musician. Just listen to "The A Team" and you'll understand why. 

on a completely different note...

School has started. It is amazing. I love school. It's better than summer because it gives you something to do, but then again, it is super stressful and anxiety causing. But, I figure that school is my full time job right now and it will all pay off in the end. My classes are perfectly challenging... well except for English. But that's a different story for another day. My AP Biology class is going to be so much fun and I am really excited for that. My Pre-Calculus class is going to whoop me so hard. Swim team is awesome. We've only had two practices so far but I can tell that our coach is going to be great. Our assistant coach thinks my name is Francesca, but I feel bad trying to correct him, so I think it'll stick. 

Ashton and Sam and I have had the best of times. Sam and I have MedTech together. That class is hilarious. We get to wear our scrubs whenever we do clinical stuff and by the end of the year we will be certified Medical Assistants. We're that cool. Ashton and I still play every weekend. Sam has a job so she's too cool to hang out, which is great. I think...

Only 8 more months of high school. And then I move on to bigger and better things like college and a mission. Marriage is too far away. Crazy stuff. In less than seven months, I'll be eighteen. I think I'll go out a buy some dry ice. Or buy a plane ticket to somewhere amazing. Maybe Ashton and I will go to London next summer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment