Wednesday, November 16, 2011

gee whiz

I really have no choice but to blog about my life. Sometimes, it sucks, other times, life could not be better. Today is a sucky day. I hate school, I hate eating, I hate everyone, everyone hates me. It's all good. It's just one day. Currently, I am in serious depression because 1. I am failing AP Language 2. I have a C+ in Physiology and I can really do nothing about it. Even my friends are passing those two classes with reasonable scores. This is why my life is totally sucking right now. If I am ever going to get into a good college and get a good job, I need to step up my act. But there's NOTHING I CAN DO about it. This makes me want to shove a stake through my heart and burn myself at the stake. This is the worst thing that could ever happen to me. Why is this happening? I just need a warm blanket, a good book and some comfort food. Unfortunately, my mom has cleansed our house of anything that "pollutes our bodies", so there is just about nothing in our house to eat, unless you want to make it, which I don't. Why can't I do as well in everything as everyone else? Life is just not fair at all. I want to curl up and die.

No comments:

Post a Comment