Friday, November 18, 2011

thoroughly modern millie

I went and saw the school musical tonight. It was positively smashing. I had many friends who were performing in it, including Sadie, Brenna, Adam, McKenzie, Becca, Miriam, Rachael, Riley, Lauren etc. I guess I have a lot of friends. For those of you who don't know what it is about, it is about this small town girl who goes to New York to chase her dreams of being an actress, marry a millionaire and become successful. It doesn't go her way and so she gets over it.
PRINCIPLE CAST:
Millie Dilmount...Brenna Christen
Jimmy Smith...Adam Christiansen
Mrs. Meers... Jessica Stevenson
Miss Dorothy Brown...Lauren Pope
Muzzy Van Hossmere...Mackenzie Archibald
F. Scott Fitzgerald...Joseph Moulton

It was very fun. I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment