Of course, I have no idea how those things are going to be accomplished. When I was twelve, I wrote down everything I wanted to do during my lifetime:
- Travel to Europe (I'm going in April!!!)
- Be an aunt. CHECK!!! I have niece/nephew on the way and beautiful Isabelle Jo.
- Learn how to scuba dive. CHECK.
- Be a bridesmaid. CHECK. (at Cameron and Allison's wedding)
- Have my first kiss. No comment.
- Color every coloring page in a coloring book. CHECK. Twice.
- See a turtle in its natural habitat. CHECK.
- Go to all 50 states, not all at one time. So far I have been to Utah, California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, South Dakota, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, Illinois, Virginia, North Carolina, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania. Do United States Virgin Islands count?
- Laugh until I cry. CHECK. Too many times
- Give blood. CHECK. Twice.
- See fireflies. CHECK.
I have done a lot of things with my life. I feel very proud of that.
Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans. --John Lennon