Thursday, March 15, 2012

end of term

Praise everything. Hallelujah. The longest term of the entire school year has ended. And I am rejoicing with brownies, ice cream and Labyrinth. I'm pretty sure you can never go wrong with a little David Bowie and chocolate loving.


My mom is going out of town for the weekend so that means we can party at my house!! Woot. Me, Sam and Ash; the incredible trio. The Three Musketeers. The Stooges.
Can I compare us to the glorious Three Stooges? Yes absolutely.

Also involved in this party of parties will perhaps be Sour Patch Kids, Peanut butter M&Ms, Cadbury eggs and other Easter candy. Since I won't be in the states for Easter, I have to load up now. And, the Three Stooges love to load up on candy any day.

Ashton is probably reading this post thinking about how cray-cray I am. We are. Pink/Red lipstick. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Twinkies born too far apart and in different families. Love her.

2 comments:

  1. I want to know how it went for you being cray-cray to us being cray-cray. Lots of Loves

    ReplyDelete