Sunday, March 11, 2012

hipster

I am. So. Hipster. Ashton and I are the most hipster-y-ish people you will EVER meet (fyi: that was complete sarcasm.) We frequently  make fun of hipsters because being a hipster is so mainstream now. Giggles. We like to slap on bow ties, button our shirts up all the way and wear funky wavy hair dos and most of the time, our hair is greasy because, ya'know, hipsters don't wash their hair. Gag. Here's a hipster joke: How did the hipster burn his mouth? He drank is coffee before it was cool!!! Hahahaha. That made me laugh. A hipster walks into a club that no one has heard of before. Have you heard the hipster joke? Yeah, I have it on vinyl.

3 comments:

  1. Love You. and your blog. Yes I would consider you mainstream hipster all the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. I might just be in love with this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I totally love that joke! It's genius. It's like a double entendre. (Yes, English has gotten to me.)

    ReplyDelete