Saturday, July 14, 2012

rainy days and mondays

... always get me down. Name that song. "Rainy Days and Mondays" by The Carpenters. Great tune. I rather like good tunes. Today it rained for the entire morning and into the afternoon. I love the rain. It makes everything smell so good and it cleans my car... a plus. Today, I have gotten several calls from work asking me to take shifts but I can't. I feel terrible. But not too terrible, because my cousins are coming!!!! Yay.


Briant, Me, Henry, Rachel, Audra and Sonja. We all went to EFY in Santa Barbara last year and this year we are adding Ethan, Connely and Nathan. We are all going to do a stay-at-home program in Orem. The boys are going to sleep out in tents while the girls get to snuggle on the love sac or on the floor. It is going to be such a party. If I understand correctly, Sonja and Audra and Rachel are bringing boatloads of candy and we are "gonna stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun". Yes, I quoted 1D. Don't hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment