Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ode to Sadie's

The Sadie Hawkins Dance was created by Lil' Abner. (see above) I must say, my date was quite exciting and hilarious once you got him started. We ended the night by throwing markers at each other. That was entertaining. Anyway, it was a very successful night and we had lots of fun. My group consisted of Ashton and Beno, Aimee and Gabe, Amy and Kyle, and myself and  James. We created our t-shirts with glow in the dark paint and wrote each other's names on the back. That may or may not have ended with Ashton and I covering our faces with paint and sitting in the dark room until we could see the designs. For dinner, we did yummy Mexican food and apple pie for dessert. My dad chauffeured us around in a 15 passenger van. That resulted in the hilarity of cramming everyone into it and attempting to stay buckled. Ashton got strangled by her seat belt. My dad told us not to play the "sex" game where you hit the roof of the car whenever a car with burnt out headlights passes. He was afraid that we would dent the car. We didn't. Hah. It was a very entertaining evening and I hope we get to do it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment