Saturday, December 17, 2011

yesterday

Yesterday was an... interesting day (and that's putting it lightly
I cried all through swim practice because my shoulder hurt, had a huge test in Physiology, some mends to make in orchestra, made chocolate sauce, cranberry bread, gingerbread, went Christmas shopping for a mate, bombilla, yerba mate and dulce de lecehe, got my makeup done at the Nordstrom MAC counter, tried on these super cute boots, went home, fell asleep on the couch and woke up on the couch today. 
I did not enjoy myself during the day, but during the night and afternoon it got better. Sometimes, you just need to go get your makeup done to make yourself feel better. And sometimes, it works! Good thing too. 
For dinner, mom made enchiladas and then we went downstairs for some air-pop popcorn and a good film. The good of yesterday overpowered the bad. 
the Steve Madden boots


I looked like Adele when I was done being made up.



No comments:

Post a Comment