Wednesday, August 15, 2012

british invasion

What is with Great Britain producing all of this amazing music? Mind boggling. The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Who, Take That!, Emile Sande, Ed Sheeran, Frank Turner, Adele, David Bowie, Pink Floyd, Sting, Eric Clapton, The Police, George Michael, Taio Cruz, Tinie Tempah, Van Morrison, Olly Murs, Jessie J, Elton John, Conor Maynard, Cher Lloyd, The Wanted, B.o.B., Coldplay, Chiddy Bang, One Direction and so many others that I probably forgot.

I am totally and perfectly convinced that I was born in the wrong country. I should have been born in England. I should have been British. What is this? If I were born British, I would get to listen to these people all the time (not that I don't now). Right now my favorites are One Direction, Olly Murs, Coldplay, Cher Lloyd, Frank Turner, Ed Sheeran and as always the Stones and Pink Floyd and The Beatles.

Latest from One Direction:

Latest from Olly Murs:

Latest from Ed Sheeran:

Latest from Cher Lloyd:

Latest from Frank Turner:

No comments:

Post a Comment